The Maritime Inn is an award winning hotel located on the shores of Gig Harbor - Washington’s premiere seaside village. We are situated away from noisy freeways and have been enchanting guests for over 16 years with picturesque views of the harbor and Mt. Rainier. Besides our stylish rooms and chic ambiance, word of our incredible location has created an extensive buzz that has attracted guests from all over the Pacific Northwest and North America.
The Maritime Inn is located literally within steps of the blue waters of Gig Harbor Bay, award winning restaurants, diverse art galleries and shops, local pubs, bakeries, coffee shops, parks, public docks and private marinas. So come by car or boat and immerse yourself in what visitors have claimed is the trip of a life time.
We specialize in large parties for weddings, family reunions, anniversaries or business events. We also cater to business and government employee visitors and have special rates for both.
Our professional staff is ready to provide you the service that has made the Maritime Inn one of Washington’s best places to visit. Our rooms are entirely smoke-free and we offer free HBO, internet access and continental breakfast. We also have a handicap accessible room and ample off street parking.
Our rooms offer air-jetted tubs, fireplaces, high thread count Pima cotton bedding, elegant flooring, paint and tile plus in-room snacks and beverages and flat screen televisions.
Regardless if you are traveling for business or pleasure, have out of town guests or just need sometime away from the daily grind or need time for a little romance, the Maritime Inn is a retreat that will rejuvenate your mind, body and soul.
Take a Tour of Gig Harbor:
- A Fall/Winter Fling
- Save all Fall/Winter
- Enjoy Fall/Winter in an unforgettable setting.
- Overnight accommodations in a luxurious room
- Champagne & chocolates in your room
- Lunch or Dinner for two at the Tides Tavern ($50.00 certificate)
- Continental Breakfast for two
- Rates starting at just $179 per night
- Special valid through 4/1/15
- Coming Attractions
- Fun things to do in Gig Harbor
- Open Studio Tour
September 19th to 21st
- Donkey Creek Chum Festival
- Race for a Soldier Half Marathon
- Key Peninsula Farm Tour Scarecrow Festival
- Gig Harbor Film Festival
October 17th to 19th
- Girls Night Out
- Winterfest Arts & Crafts Fair
November 29th & 30th
- Gig Harbor Annual Tree Lighting
- Tidefest Art Fiar
December 6th & 7th
- Candlelight Christmas in the Harbor
December 12th to 14th
- Gig Harbor Lighted Boat Parade
Gig Harbor WebcamA view from the Maritime Inn.