The Maritime Inn is an award winning hotel located on the shores of Gig Harbor - Washington’s premiere seaside village. We are situated away from noisy freeways and have been enchanting guests for over 16 years with picturesque views of the harbor and Mt. Rainier. Besides our stylish rooms and chic ambiance, word of our incredible location has created an extensive buzz that has attracted guests from all over the Pacific Northwest and North America.
The Maritime Inn is located literally within steps of the blue waters of Gig Harbor Bay, award winning restaurants, diverse art galleries and shops, local pubs, bakeries, coffee shops, parks, public docks and private marinas. So come by car or boat and immerse yourself in what visitors have claimed is the trip of a life time.
We specialize in large parties for weddings, family reunions, anniversaries or business events. We also cater to business and government employee visitors and have special rates for both.
Our professional staff is ready to provide you the service that has made the Maritime Inn one of Washington’s best places to visit. Our rooms are entirely smoke-free and we offer free HBO, internet access and continental breakfast. We also have a handicap accessible room and ample off street parking.
Our rooms offer air-jetted tubs, fireplaces, high thread count Pima cotton bedding, elegant flooring, paint and tile plus in-room snacks and beverages and flat screen televisions.
Regardless if you are traveling for business or pleasure, have out of town guests or just need sometime away from the daily grind or need time for a little romance, the Maritime Inn is a retreat that will rejuvenate your mind, body and soul.
Take a Tour of Gig Harbor:
- A Spring/Summer Fling
- Save all Spring/Summer
- Enjoy Spring/Summer in an unforgettable setting.
- Overnight accommodations in a luxurious room
- Champagne & chocolates in your room
- Lunch or Dinner for two at the Tides Tavern ($50.00 certificate)
- Continental Breakfast for two
- Rates starting at just $179 per night
- All packages based upon availability. Rates available 3/20/15 to 9/23/15.
- Coming Attractions
- Fun things to do in Gig Harbor
- Gig Harbor Beer Festival May 9th
- Gig Harbor Street ScrambleMay 23rd
- Waterfront Farmers MarketThursdays, June Through September
- Maritime Gig FestivalJune 6th & 7th
- Summer Sounds at Skansie Park Tuesdays, June 16th through August 18th
- Chalk The Harbor July 18th
- Gig Harbor Summer Arts Festival July 18th & 19th
- Wine & Food Festival July 25th
Gig Harbor WebcamA view from the Maritime Inn.