The Maritime Inn is an award winning hotel located on the shores of Gig Harbor - Washington’s premiere seaside village. We are situated away from noisy freeways and have been enchanting guests for over 16 years with picturesque views of the harbor and Mt. Rainier. Besides our stylish rooms and chic ambiance, word of our incredible location has created an extensive buzz that has attracted guests from all over the Pacific Northwest and North America.
The Maritime Inn is located literally within steps of the blue waters of Gig Harbor Bay, award winning restaurants, diverse art galleries and shops, local pubs, bakeries, coffee shops, parks, public docks and private marinas. So come by car or boat and immerse yourself in what visitors have claimed is the trip of a life time.
We specialize in accommodations for weddings, family reunions, anniversaries or business events. We also cater to business and government employee visitors and have special rates for both.
Our professional staff is ready to provide you the service that has made the Maritime Inn one of Washington’s best places to visit. Our rooms are entirely smoke-free and we offer free HBO, internet access and continental breakfast. We also have a handicap accessible room and ample off street parking.
Our rooms offer air-jetted tubs, fireplaces, high thread count Pima cotton bedding, bar refrigerators, in-room snacks, beverages and flat screen televisions.
Regardless if you are traveling for business or pleasure, have out of town guests or just need sometime away from the daily grind or need time for a little romance, the Maritime Inn is a retreat that will rejuvenate your mind, body and soul.
Take a Tour of Gig Harbor:
- A Summer Fling
- Save all Summer
- Enjoy Summer in an unforgettable setting.
- Overnight accommodations in a luxurious room
- Champagne & chocolates in your room
- Lunch or Dinner for two at the Tides Tavern ($50.00 certificate)
- Continental Breakfast for two
- Rates starting at just $179 per night
- All packages based upon availability. Rates available 4/15/2016 to 9/30/2016.
- Coming Attractions
- Fun things to do in Gig Harbor
- Downtown Artwalk 1st Saturday of each month 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- May 14th: Gig Harbor Beer Festival
- May 28th: Street Scramble
- June — September: Waterfront Farmers Market (Thursdays)
- June 4th & 5th: Maritime Gig & Blessing of the Fleet
- June 25th & 26th: Gig Harbor Garden Tour
- June 28th — August 16th: Summer Sounds at Skansie Outdoor Concerts (Tuesdays)
- July 1st — 29th: Family Movie Night at Skansie Park (Fridays)
- July 16th & 17th: Gig Harbor Summer Art Festival
- July 21st — 23rd: Gig Harbor Food & Wine Festival
- August: Cruise the Narrows Classic Car Show
- August: Olalla Bluegrass Festival
Gig Harbor WebcamA view from the Maritime Inn.